Book a Space in Kinesiology

Who to contact

UCalgary has a team that manages all the facilities for the university called ‘Facilities’. The Faculty of Kinesiology is a big place, and we have our own facilities group called Kinesiology Operations. They manage the kinesiology complex (block A and B) and the Oval. They look after room bookings, cleaning, maintenance, renovations, keys and much more. 

Some of the activity spaces are managed by the Active Living team and the Outdoor Centre manages the climbing walls. See who to contact below. 


Kinesiology Operations

Contact Kinesiology Operations to book any one of the following spaces at or call 403.220.8510.

  • Red, Gold and Jack Simpson gymnasiums
  • Studios
  • The weight room
  • Playing fields
  • The running track
  • Meeting spaces
  • Olympic Oval 

Book a Kinesiology classroom HERE

Active Living

The team that books the following recreation spaces at the University of Calgary is Active Living. The exception is the climbing wall which is managed by the university's Outdoor Centre. 

  • Racquetball courts:, 403.220.5029
  • Aquatic Centre:, 403.220.6755
  • Climbing walls:, 403.220.5038
  • Gymnastics Centre: 403.220.7010
  • Fitness Centre:, 403.220.5185
  • Bowness Park:
  • Active Living Main Office:, 403.220.7749 

Didn't see the space you want to book?

Contact Conference and Event management for other university venues.